|| JUL·09·2015| NEW ART - COMIC COVER
• I've done the four covers for Kymera Press' title "Gates of Midnight" and now they are all released! You can see the cover to Issue #3 and others above, and pick up the issues from Kymera Press and on Comixology!
| JUN·18·2015| T-SHIRT DESIGN
• This week on Humble Bundle is CATS themed! You can get 7 awesome cat games PLUS if you donate $25 or more you will get a T-shirt THAT I DESIGNED! :D You can check out the design & more above. This is the first tee I’ve ever designed and had produced, and it’s for an awesome, worthy cause, so I’m really excited! The Humble Bundle this week supports World Land Trust and The Able Gamers.
| APR·26·2015| NEW ART
• New fanart showing my love for Jem and the Holograms!
| MAR·29·2015| NEW STORE, OPEN COMMISSIONS, & NEW ART
• I've opened up a new shop full of prints, original art, and for the first time in years: COMMISSIONS! I'm offering to create a portrait of your cat in the theme of my Fantasy Cats series. Check that out in the navigation or here! I stopped doing commissions many years ago, but due to our beloved cat Leia being diagnosed with lung cancer, I need to fund her treatment. Buying art is a great way to help, or you can see her Go Fund Me page here.
• I did a bit of fanart for the BBC's The Musketeers of the main cast. That show is simply awesome and you should watch it if you haven't already!
| MAR·03·2015 | GNOME CON + GATES OF MIDNIGHT NOW AVAILABLE!
• March 6th-8th I will be attending Gnome Con in Savannah, GA selling prints, art, necklaces, and a new set of magnets based on my Fantasy Cats series! To celebrate, until the 8th the first five orders through my online store will receive a free magnet.
• Gates of Midnight, a modern day fantasy action thriller that I've worked on with Kymera Press is now out on Comixology! I pencilled and colored the covers and provided the interior color work. It's getting great reviews, so check it out! :)
| SEP·02·2014 | NEW ART + PRINTS
• My Magic Cats series is now up on both this site, and available as prints in my shop! They sold out at Dragon*Con so now you can pick them up if you missed out!
|artwork & design © MIRANA REVEIER